Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Food and Shopping



Friday night Ed and I grabbed a bite to eat at the Texas Roadhouse. Our food was delicious! We both order the country fried steak YUM! After dinner, we made our way home to watch movies. We watched Derailed with Jennifer Aniston, great movie!!


Saturday, I had to coach my basketball game and Ed went out with a buddy to see a live band. My team won their basketball game and Ed thought the band he saw was great!


Sunday, Ed and his father worked in the basement, which we have been trying to finish, and I napped on the couch! We order pizza for lunch and then around 4o'clock I went to Walmart to get a couple of little things that I needed.


Monday, we headed to the mall to find a sports coat. Ed does not own a sports coat and we decided it was time to purchase one in the event that we need to dress more formally. We found two really nice sports coats at JC Penney's. Yes, we decided to get two because they were originally $200.00 marked down to $60.00. Here is a picture of the coat we purchased! We also purchased the camel colored one!!!

No comments: