Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Shrink into Summer

And I am right back to where I began. Last week, I did not make a post about my 4lb. loss because I was to busy getting ready for my son's first birthday party. And good thing that I didn't because the 4lbs that I reported as a loss are back! I did get my workouts in this week but it's been cake and ice cream every night for the last four nights... oops!!! You only get to celebrate your son's first birthday once :) And you only get to eat first birthday cake until it's all gone once :)
Anyway, here is what I did this week:

Thursday: 30 min. on elliptical with 5lb. dumbbells.
Friday: OFF
Saturday: 25 min. Pilates workout.
Sunday: 3 mile walk with son.
Monday 30 min. on elliptical with 5lb. dumbbells.
Tuesday: 45 min. Pilates workout
Wednesday: 30 min. on elliptical with 5lb. dumbbells.

1 comment:

*Lissa* said...

Great job on the workouts, girl!!