Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Family Photos


This fall I decided that since our son is already 2 and 1/2 years old it would be a good idea to take some family photos. Originally, I planned to hire a photographer but when she was not available on the dates that worked for us my husband decided he would take the photos. Our pictures turn out beautifully. And each day we decided to take pictures with my side of the family and his, we had great weather.For only being 2 and 1/2, our little man was pretty patience while taking pictures. And I think he even had a little fun. And I know that he loved seeing all of his grandparents.

Here is our family photo with Nana Dresp, and GG (great grandma Lavern):
Here is a picture of just the three of us:Here is our family photo with Peepaw and Grandma Mueller:And here is our family photo with Mema and Papa Alberts:

No comments: