Saturday, January 5, 2013

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012 proved to be yet another very special Christmas for many reasons. The two main reasons for me are of course, my children. Eddie was at the perfect age this year. I feel like he is really beginning to understand the idea of Christmas and the meaning behind celebrating Christmas. He was very curious this year about the who, what , where, when and why's of it all and he was also very excited to give "presents" this year which I loved. Most importantly, he couldn't wait to sit down and have "family feast" and say a ("personal") prayer. Andi on the other hand, was just happy to be with her family and in the mix of it all trying to tear wrapping paper here and there when she could. She would shout out an occasional "Yay!" and give a couple claps to show her excitement. She is a pure joy to be around and I thank god everyday for giving her to me!
Here is a slide show that recaps our Christmas together with family. We love you all!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This slideshow created with Smilebox

No comments: