Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pumpkinville

Yesterday, we took our little man to the pumpkin patch for the very first time. He picked out his own pumpkins, ran up and down the aisle of pumpkins, and went for a short wagon ride with his pumpkins. We also bought apple cider while we were at pumpkinville and tested it out once we arrived back home. The cider got a thumbs up in this house hold!


Here are some pics:









Today we celebrated one of our little man's girlfriend's birthday. We looked forward to going to her party ever since we recieved the invitation. However, right before we were about to leave I checked our babies temp and what did it say?? 101.7??? It's never been that high before. So, I called my girlfriend and told her we were not going to come and she said it was up to me and that sometimes when Madilyn wakes up from a nap she is really warm and has had a fever like temperature. Do kids wake up with fever like temperatures after taking a nap? Someone please answer that question. So anyway, then I went back to the barn to talk it over with the hubby and he said that our little one looked fine and that he was probably just cutting a tooth again. I preceded to go back and forth, and back and forth because he's just never had a fever that high. Then, I checked his temp again and it had gone down some.... so off we went to the birthday celebration. We were there for about an hour and a half, which was plenty because I just knew my baby wasn't feeling good. We gave Madilyn her presents, had a little to eat, talked with our friends and out the door we went to get home and into our pj's. When we arrived back home I checked our little man's temp again and this time it read 100.4, which means that it went down a whole degree. So What? It was probably just the Tylenol kicking in.... any how he crashed earlier then usual and is sleeping peacefully. I just hope we wake up tomorrow fever free and pray that it is just his teeth and not an ear infection. But I have a sneaking suspicion that it's not the teeth and that he's getting sick. Poor baby.



The birthday girl:


My little man absolutely loved this ELMO poster. He kept trying to kiss it!
And he enjoyed pushing Madilyn' s baby around.

No comments: