Sunday, December 6, 2009

The Holiday Festivities are Full Steam Ahead!

We've been nonstop over here at the Alberts household since the day before Thanksgiving. Like last year, I took our little man to get his picture done with Santa the day before Thanksgiving. We met grandma and grandpa Mueller for breakfast and then off we went for our second visit with Santa. This year was unlike last year in that our little man cried when I put him on Santa's lap. Amazingly, we were able to get him out of his funk. Even Santa couldn't believe he bounced back!
Thanksgiving day was spent at grandpa and grandma Mueller's house with family. Our little man finally got meet baby Bella- his second cousin once removed by marriage I think! Anyway, she is adorable and our little man enjoyed giving her a kiss!


Here's proof:




My hubby left for hunting the day after thanksgiving, which left me and little man home to spend some quality time together. We pretty much just stayed home over the weekend and got some rest. Monday we went to grandma Alberts for dinner and then Tuesday we went to grandma and grandpa Mueller's for dinner. Wednesday we came straight home after work and Thursday we did dinner with Santa at the school district that grandpa Mueller and I work for, which was so super cute. We are looking forward to dinner with Santa next year for sure! The hubby came home Thursday night and Friday we just hung out! Saturday we through a surprise 40th birthday party for my husband's sister and Sunday we went on a Christmas train ride with grandma and grandpa Alberts. The 40th birthday party was a success. The birthday girl had a great time and our little man had an even better time, running around with 8 other kids and eating cookies until his little hearts content. The train ride on Sunday was also a success as long as the train was moving. Our little man might have still been to small for that one but I really think he did enjoy it, especially when the horn blew and when Santa came in to give all the kids their goodies.

Here is a slide show of the snapshot of events I just rambled off!!! I had much more detail to share about all the gatherings/activities we have been doing but after working a full day and coming home to take care of our little man.... I was just to tired! Thank you everyone for making our last couple of weeks together so memorable!!!!

2 comments:

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

LOVE all the pictures!! My nephew is so precious :)
Thanks again for all you did for the party. I really appreciate it and had a blast. And I'm not Forty, I'm Four-teen (or at least that's how I feel some days, other days the boys make me feel Four-hundred :D)

Kat said...

Sounds like a busy and funfilled last few weeks! And great pics too! :)