Friday, June 28, 2013

Time feels like it's "walking" away!

Yes!!!! we have a walker!!! On Thursday May 23, 2013 my baby girl walked around in circles at mema and papa's house and thought it was the best thing ever!!! She had a smile across her face from ear to ear, clapped when we all clapped, and said yay when we all said yay. I was so happy to share that moment with family and Andi was happy too!!! Here she is in action!
And since this post has taken me a month to publish, she is becoming a stronger more confident walker with each day that goes by. Now, the first word that comes out of her mouth the minute I pick her up is "down." My baby girl is becoming a big girl way to fast. I wish I could press the pause button and watch my baby girl take her first steps again and again. Instead, time feels like it's "walking" away.

No comments: