Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Little Untraditional


May, June, and July have been a little untraditional to say the least. We moved from our home for the last ten years into a rental in April and have had to make some adjustments to our "normal." Throughout this limbo period, I have tried my best to maintain values I feel are important to raising a family. And although there are many days where I feel like I have failed, I look and these pictures a know I am doing the best I can.

The home I brought both of my children home to and just recently sold. 

Bike parade at our big boys preschool graduation!!!
Mrs. Farren and Mrs. Restley- preschool teachers. 
First zoo trip of 2013
Taking our dog snoozy pooz for a run. 
Spending time with family. 

Swim lessons
Tball
Watching the progress of our build.
And making new friends.

And here's to making new traditions while living life a little untraditional.

No comments: