Saturday, July 11, 2009

Another Couple of Weeks Gone...

Is there some rule or law that says, once you have children, time flies by at the speed of light? I was just wondering because I swear time has never gone by this fast in my life.


The little man and I have been very very busy the past few weeks. Last Sunday we went to Kiddie Park with daddy to ride roller coasters. And yes, there are actually roller coasters for babies at this park. We had so much fun and will definitely be making a few more trips back before the end of the summer.










Tuesday the little man and I went to a church service for my grand parents 53rd wedding anniversary. A while back I made a post about my grandpa and the unfortunate news of his sickness, you can click here, http://alberts-family.blogspot.com/2008/12/pain-is-word-for-week.html ,to read my previous post. The whole family attended the church service (which was beautiful and heart breaking all at once) at the hospice center and then we visited in my grandpa's room for a while afterwards. Like I said in my post, I am so grateful and have been so fortunate to have been married into such a wonderful, kind, and loving family. I love you grandma and grandpa!!! I have and will continue to say a little pray for both of you every day.


Grandpa with the newest addition to the family.
Grandma and Grandpa listening to their HAPPY ANNIVERSARY song.


Thursday the little man and I went to the sprinkler park with one of my coworkers and her daughter. My coworker was a little leery at first, but it turned out that her daughter had a little bit more fun then my little man. To his defense, he is cutting eye teeth right now. Overall, we all had a great time and will go a few more times this summer!


4 comments:

Kat said...

He is just so big now!
And yes, it must be a rule that time flies when you have children. It is pretty scary, isn't it?

Christie O. said...

adorable!!!! that picture of him and his little friend in the chairs is just precious! i know what you mean about time. i'm trying desperately to stop it but it's not working! it just flies by so fast! my boy is three now! my other one is approaching 2 at the speed of light! what is happening!!!!

Unknown said...

He seriously looks so grown up. I can't believe it! They grow so fast right now it seems. No longer babies, but our little toddlers. It looks like you are having a great summer! Fun stuff :)

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Looks like you have had a lot of fun! You son is so cute. :) Sorry about your grandpa not being well.

- Lisa
www.losewithlisa.blogspot.com