Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas celebrations have been completed!



Christmas of 2008 has come to an end for the Alberts family. Saturday December 27th my husband's sister, her husband, their boys, and Grandma and Grandpa Alberts came over our house to visit and exchange gifts. Unfortunately, Grandpa Alberts didn't feel well and had to leave shortly after arriving. On a more positive note, our little one loved having his cousins over. He just loves being around other kids and despite the teething, he made it through the day a happy little Christmas baby!!! And he's going to be really happy when he gets big enough to ride the little horse, that controls video's and music on the t.v., that his aunt and uncle got him.

Yesterday, my little Christmas baby and I went out to my parents house to visit and exchange gifts. We planned on spending the night but our little Christmas baby had other plans. His teething dilemma was in full affect yesterday afternoon and needless to say after exchanging gifts and eating dinner (a delicious prime rib dinner!!!), we came home. However, right before he fell asleep in the car he told me that he can't wait to use the wagon that grandma and grandpa Mueller got him at the zoo next summer!!!!

Tomorrow is New Year's Day and usually I would go to my grandma and grandpa Schilling's house for New Year's Day dinner but we will see how the little one is feeling tomorrow. If his teeth are hurting, we might just stay home and snuggle up on the couch together. It's no fun for anyone (especially my little one) when his teeth are hurting him. I hope the New Year starts with a pain free teething baby. Have you heard of or know of a baby that is pain free while teething? I guess we will see!

Happy New Year from the Alberts Family

No comments: