Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Our little angels first Christmas has come and gone. It's so hard to believe!!!! We had a fantastic day opening all the presents that Grandma and Grandpa Alberts and Grandma and Grandpa Mueller brought over for the love our our lives! Just look at him!!! He loved all of his presents and literally tried to put every single one of them in his mouth. We played all morning, afternoon, and evening with his new toys. He even spent some quality time with daddy today while I was visiting my mom at the nursing home that she is stuck in until she can maneuver on her own. And while I stopped by to wish my Grandma and Grandpa Schilling a Merry Christmas. I was gone for about three hours which wasn't to bad considering and hour or so of it was drive time. When I got home we opened his last two presents and then kept on playing. All the play wore our little man out. He is now sleeping peacefully and is just as cute when he is sleeping as he is in this picture!!!!

Merry Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you guys had a good Christmas. Your little one is so cute. I can't believe how big he's gotten since I started looking at your blog. He is a cutie!