Saturday, April 18, 2009

It's been a beautiful day!

I got so much accomplished today. I washed all the clothes. I washed my bed sheets. I tried to organize for my son first birthday party. I played with my son. I squeezed in my Pilates workout. And I even gave my son his first haircut!!! Giving my son his first haircut was so much fun. I brainstormed for a while on how I was going to tackle this difficult task and I came up with, what I thought would be, the perfect plan. It was so beautiful outside today that I decided to take my son outside for his haircut so that the dogs would keep him occupied. At first, I thought maybe this isn't such a good idea because my son's head was swiveling back forth as he watched the dogs, but then when they started licking him I executed my plan of attack and it worked like a charm.



Here is a picture of my handsome boys (check out the new look!!!):
Me and my boy:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been putting off Landon's hair cut ... but your little one's looks so good. We might just have to try it.