Thursday, May 8, 2008

MIA

The last couple of days my son and I have been bonding (eating, sleeping, and pooping!!!) that is why we have been missing in action! I think I am finally getting the hang of how things work with a newborn. I have come to the realization that I am no longer in charge of anything and that what he wants goes!
We had our first doctors appointment with the pediatrician on Tuesday May 6th. Our son is doing very well. He has gained back 5 ounces since leaving the hospital and his circumcision is healing well! One thing we learned really quick is that our son does not like to be naked or cold. We had to strip him down to his diaper at the doctors and then wait until the doctor was ready to examine him. While we were waiting, my son peed on me! I will have you know that he has peed on me about four times now! But just like the c-section...it is all forgotten every time I look at him!!!

Isn't he irresistible??


No comments: