Saturday, May 10, 2008

Thank You!!!

My husband and I are so fortunate to have so many people that love us! Throughout my entire pregnancy all of the grandmas and grandpas did so much for us. Grandma and grandpa Alberts bought the crib we had made by the Amish along with the pooh bedding. They also threw me a shower! Ed's family was very generous and we thank them very much. Grandma and grandpa Mueller bought us the changing table, night stand, and side rails that turn the crib into a bed that we also had made by the Amish. They also through us a shower and my family was also very generous, thank you! Grandma Dresp and great grandma McKlowsky bought us the rocker and the running stroller. And of course they also through me a shower! Thank you to everyone for everything. We appreciate everything that has been done for us immensely. The slide show above will have pictures of the furniture!

No comments: