Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fat Ticker Friday (Hot for the Holidays)

BOO..BOO...BOO!!! I gained two pounds this week?? What the heck? I worked out faithfully as usual.

Here is what I did:

Sunday: 2.5 mile run with dogs, 3 sets of stairs at the park.
Monday: 3 miles on the elliptical.
Tuesday: 3 mile run on treadmill.
Wednesday: 3 miles on the elliptical, 25 sit ups.
Thursday: 3 mile run on track.
Friday: 2.5 mile run on track.

Now on to Christie question for the week.
What's on your life's to do list?

This could potentially be a very long list but since I haven't really thought about it all week, here is the shortened version.

1. I would like to build my dream home.

2. I would like to vacation more (anywhere at this point is fine with me!).

3. I would like to take classes to get my principal license.

4. I would eventually like to have another child (this one should be easy to cross off, just have to convince my husband!!).

5. I would like to learn Spanish ( I took four years of it in high school and now wish I would have continued learning more of it in college).

Like I said, I am sure I could come up with more but this is what I have got for now!!!
Happy Hot for the Holidays!!!

1 comment:

Christie O. said...

great list! and that's ok about the gain. it happens! i'm sure it'll be better on friday! (sorry i'm so late in getting here!) by the way, looks like girl's weekend was FUN!! yay for dancing!