BOO..BOO...BOO!!! I gained two pounds this week?? What the heck? I worked out faithfully as usual.
Here is what I did:
Sunday: 2.5 mile run with dogs, 3 sets of stairs at the park.
Monday: 3 miles on the elliptical.
Tuesday: 3 mile run on treadmill.
Wednesday: 3 miles on the elliptical, 25 sit ups.
Thursday: 3 mile run on track.
Friday: 2.5 mile run on track.
Now on to Christie question for the week.
What's on your life's to do list?
This could potentially be a very long list but since I haven't really thought about it all week, here is the shortened version.
1. I would like to build my dream home.
2. I would like to vacation more (anywhere at this point is fine with me!).
3. I would like to take classes to get my principal license.
4. I would eventually like to have another child (this one should be easy to cross off, just have to convince my husband!!).
5. I would like to learn Spanish ( I took four years of it in high school and now wish I would have continued learning more of it in college).
Like I said, I am sure I could come up with more but this is what I have got for now!!!
Happy Hot for the Holidays!!!