Monday, September 1, 2008

First walk in the park (Labor Day)


This weekend has been pretty low key. Our little guys runny nose did turn into a cold. I took him to the doctor's on Saturday for them to tell me what I already knew but it made me feel better knowing that it was just a cold. Sunday was not such a good day. I think our son is finally reaching the stage where he just wants to be held all the time, that with the cold made for a long Sunday. He spit up a couple of times, exorcists style, and whimper/fussed all day. I took his temperature and he didn't have one so I guess his little body was just trying to kick the cold. Today he woke up and seemed to be doing much better. During the morning hours he was back to his chipper self so we decided to talk a walk in the park to get out of the house for a little bit. We put him in the stroller without the car seat for the first time and he seemed to like it a whole lot because he was able to see everything. He thoroughly enjoyed his walk in the park riding big boy style!!! And it was nice for us to do something as a family!!!



Walking big boy style with dad.

Me loving our walk with our little guy.

Our big boy in the park... he's just to cute!

No comments: