Sunday, November 9, 2008

Look at those pearly whites!!!

Tada!!! I finally captured a picture of my babies pearly whites!!! I thought about saving this picture for Wordless Wednesday, but I just couldn't!!!


LOOK AT THOSE BEAUTIFUL TEETH!!!
AND THAT BEAUTIFUL SMILE!!!
Don't let this picture fool you. He is a crazy man in that activity jumper. He jumps, rocks, screams and squeals, and strains his neck to try to get all of the toys that do not come out of their places in his mouth. But he has so much fun. And we have so much fun watching him have fun!!!

We had such a nice weekend doing absolutely nothing. Saturday we ran to BJ's for formula and that was about it. Actually, the only time I got out of my pj's was to take the dogs for our usual weekend runs and to go to BJ's. We just lounged around the house all day and played. Sunday was much of the same thing. Just lounging around and loving each other. We practiced sitting up all weekend. I think we are getting close. And our little man started saying dahdahdahdha... which to me sounds like dad dad!!! You would think he would say mamamama first but NO... it's dahdahdah. Oh well, he'll be saying mama before I know it!

2 comments:

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Look at those little chompers!! What a sweety he is. He's getting cuter everytime I see him. We have to get over for a visit soon. He's getting to big :)

Honey Mommy said...

My little man has two teeth, and I think they are so cute!

It is a pain to grow teeth, but they sure make babies adorable.