Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Taking it off together Tuesday

Obviously this is a late post due to Halloween and the election. Nothing has normal about the past week to say the least. I reported no change for Taking it off together Tuesday even though I think I did lose something but I'm not quite sure how much so for fairness sake it was safer to say "NO CHANGE". That being said, I am ecstatic to say that I am down 71 pounds. Most of the weight was from my pregnancy. I gained 60 pounds when I was pregnant and have lost all it plus 11 pounds!!! I am pumped. I am only 5-10 pounds away from my ideal weight for me!!! YAY!!! And with the help of Taking it off together Tuesday (Leigh) and Hot for the Holidays (Christie), I know I will make it!!!

Here is Leigh's report for this week:

Congrats to Clara for being this week's biggest loser of pounds!! Be sure to cruise over to her blog and congratulate her!

Chris - 4 GAIN
Tammy - 0.5 LOSS
Life With Hashi-Thyroid Blog - no report
Grace - 0.2 LOSS
Leigh - STARTING OVER!
Clara - 2.6 LOSS
Julie - 1.2 LOSS
Cheryl - no report
Audrey - no report
Christy - 2.2 LOSS
Tina - no report
Danielle - no change
Jessie - no report
Steph - no report
CYN - no change

This week's total - 2.7 LOSS

Baby update: This past weekend my son found his scream. Not a sad scream but screams and squeals of joy!!!! I swear he is doing something new each and every day!!! I am already losing the baby in him (and he's only six months old).... How does that happen so fast?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know what you mean about losing the baby in them ... Landon is crawling now! & he pulls himself up on all of our furniture. I can't figure out how that is happening already! Good Job on the weight! You are doing so good to have already lost the baby weight & more. I have 9lbs of baby weight to go & then I want to lose an additional 10lbs that I had put on before pregnancy. I do think these blog groups help!

Clara said...

Wow. I'm really impressed. I don't think I ever lost all of my "baby" weight. And my baby's 32 years old!