Friday, January 23, 2009

FTF "Quest for Greatness"

The "Quest for Greatness" is not going all that great. I have completely changed my workout routine, from which I am seeing great results, to more muscle toning. However, I am nowhere near reaching my goal of being able to stay on the elliptical for an hour three days a week. In fact, I'm not so sure that I have even begun trying to reach it. I have decided that I really like the results I am seeing with my new workout routine and therefore will continue this venture as a means of staying motivated to be healthy!!!!

Here is what I did this week:

Saturday: 30 min. Pilates workout, played with my son the rest of the day.

Sunday: 25 min. walk on treadmill with son in tow.

Monday: OFF

Tuesday: 45 min. Pilates workout.

Wednesday: 22 min. on elliptical with 5lb. dumbbell weights in each hand.

Thursday: 5 min. on bike at level 6 for 1 mile, 22 minutes on elliptical for 2 miles.

Friday: OFF

And now I am OFF for a ladies night!!! It has been a while since I have had a night out with the ladies! I will let you know how much fun I had tomorrow (hopefully).

1 comment:

Christie O. said...

i don't think that's a bad thing! the good thing about goals is that you can change them!!!! hope you had a great girls night out!