Friday, January 30, 2009

FTF "Quest for Greatness"

For the first time in a long time, I feel good about my workouts. I added 5lb. dumbbells to all of my elliptical workouts this week and it seems like the results are instant! I can hold the dumbbells for 14 minutes, which is about half of my workout. My new goal is to be able to hold them the entire workout, which is 28-35 minutes long. By adding the weights to my workout I am toning the areas that need toned!!! Not only are the weights toning my arms, they are helping me get ride of my baby pouch!!!

Here's my workout summary for the week:

Saturday: OFF
Sunday: 30 min. Pilates workout.
Monday: 28 minutes on the elliptical (14 min. with 5lb. dumbbells), 1 mile walk.
Tuesday: 33 minutes on the elliptical (14 min. with 5lb. dumbbells), 1 mile walk.
Wednesday: 30 min. Pilates workout.
Thursday: 28 minutes on the elliptical (14 min. with 5lb. dumbbells), 1 mile walk.
Friday: 30 min. Pilates workout.

Side Note: MY BABY TURNED 9 MONTHS OLD YESTERDAY!!!! HOW COULD I FORGET TO TELL YOU? HE'S GETTING SO BIG! MOMMY LOVES YOU BABY!!!

1 comment:

maggie said...

Congrats on your progress! Sounds like you are really moving forward.