Friday, August 29, 2008

First Football Game

Today we went to the home opening football game for the school district at which I am employed. They always have a home opener cookout and since grandpa Mueller just so happens to be the high school principal ( I work at the middle school) we just had to go! I picked our little guy up from daycare and took him over to the cookout.... I was the typical "new mom"!!! Everyone wanted to hold him and love him and usually I would have been okay with that but my little guys nose was running and he was coughing and sneezing so I was a little on edge and a bit reluctant to pass him around.


My husband joined us so that he could be apart of our son's first experience at a football game. We stayed until our team scored the first run, which was about three minutes into the game. And even though we didn't stay for the whole game and my son's nose was running the whole time, we enjoyed ourselves for the time that we were there. Our son loves seeing new things and definitely loves hanging out with dad in the jeep carrier! And he always loves seeing grandpa Mueller!

Me, our little guy, and grandpa Mueller.

Me, hubby, and our cutie pie!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You all look so cute! I am soooooo disappointed I missed it! I will be with you next time! Love you all! Gammy Mueller