Friday, October 24, 2008

Family Photo

We had our first family photo taken at JCPennys on October 17, 2008. I wanted to get a head of the crowd for the holidays but it turned out that everyone had the same idea. Our appointment was scheduled for 10:40a.m. that day. We did not get called back for our sitting until 11:40. Needless to say, it wasn't the experience that I had hoped for. We felt rushed because there were many others like us who were waiting their turn. And I planned the babies feedings around our photo, which would have worked out if we were taken at 10:40!!! The little guy was fine until after we got our picture taken but then I had to wait to pick my pictures, which again was rushed because now our little guy was starting to get hungry. I brought a bottle but there is nothing comfortable about trying to feed the baby around a million other people while standing and trying to pick out pictures. Even though it wasn't the best experience.... I am happy with the pictures for the most part because my baby is worth it!!! And he look adorable!!!


Here are few that I really like, but then again I like all of them!!!





Why didn't I order this last one? I think I will have to get it after all!!!!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Awww...they turned out so cute! But, I agree, you really should get the last one. It is precious!!!

Kat said...

Oh MY!!!! They are perfect! A bad experience maybe, but a beautiful result! Gorgeous! :)

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

Love the pictures!! The baby looks adorable :)

maggie said...

Aw, such a good looking family! Looks like you had fun with it, too.

Munchkins and Music said...

I think you may have to order the last one too! They are all really cute.

Christie O. said...

OMG i love love love the last one! you must get that one!!!