Tuesday, June 24, 2008

8 Weeks Old!

Our baby is eight weeks old today. Yay!!! He is growing like a weed and is doing wonderfully. Just recently he has begun to sleep through the entire night without waking up to eat at 3am. He now goes to bed anywhere between 7:30pm and 9:30pm. Depending on the time he falls asleep, he will wake up anytime between 5:30am and 7:30am.

He has his two month check up on Monday June 30th. I am excited to see how much he is weighing these days. The last time he got weighed was on May 13th and he weighed 9lbs 1oz! I am anticipating a clean bill of health that day or I should say I have my fingers crossed that he will be declared a strong, happy, and healthy little baby.

I have decided that this will be the last weekly birthday post. Not that I don't think it is important, its just that I know I will be making daily or weekly posts about our son anyway. So, I will post on the big birthdays (3, 4, 5, 6 months etc...) with (hopefully) lots of exciting news and progress!

I know that I have mention in a previous post that he has found his fingers. Well.... it has been hard to get a picture of him when he does not have his fingers in his mouth. Ha, Ha, Ha....

No comments: