Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Dinner was a HIT


My grandma from Arizona came over one last time to visit me before her trip home. I wanted to make a nice dinner for her so I decided to make lasagna. Why I chose to make lasagna when its summer time and 80 degrees, I have no idea? Sometimes I just do silly things. At any rate... I tried to take pictures of the whole cooking process so that I could share with all of you , which at first was working for me, but then came the dirty diapers and feedings. Oops, I guess I just didn't think of that when I went to the store to buy the ingredients.

I also tried to follow the recipe as closely as I could. And yes, I said tried because I had to stop in the middle of my cooking to feed the baby a couple of times and lost track of what I did and did not put in the sauce (that could have been a big OOPS). I also forgot to sprinkle the parmesan cheese in between the layers of noodles and sauce. With all of my mistakes being said, dinner was still a HIT!

You can click on this link http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Worlds-Best-Lasagna/Detail.aspx to find the recipe for the World's Best Lasagna. I recommend making this dish when it is not 80 degrees outside :)

The final product. YUM!!!

No comments: