Tuesday, July 22, 2008

12 Weeks Old

Our little baby is 12 weeks old today. He is getting so big, it's amazing how much they change in such a short amount of time. We went to JCPenny's today to get his picture taken. I had everything all planned out but our little guy had other plans. He decided that he would take a nap 15 minutes before his scheduled pictures and I just new that nothing good was going to come out of that. As expected, he was not very happy when I woke him up 20 minutes into his nap. The lady taking the pictures was very loud right off the bat to get him to smile by making rolling noises with her tongue. I didn't even get the chance to tell her that loud noises scare him and makes him cry, she found that out for herself. My stepmother and I were able to calm him down and the photographer was able to get some really cute pictures. I go to pick them up on August 6th! I can't wait to share them.

2 comments:

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

12 weeks? How is that possible? I love JC Penney, but everytime I made an appt. for my kids, they always changed their nap schedules on me and ruined it. But the boys and I have decided that baby Eddie is the cutest baby on the planet so I'm sure the pictures are wonderful:)

Melissa said...

Yea we had kind of the same experience with them. But we had an appointment and they were an HOUR late and our dauhgter was freaking out and starving by that point. She woman didn't know how to really take pictures and kept messing up the camera and would miss the actual cute ones. We were NOT happy with the situation.