Friday, July 18, 2008

Fat Ticker Friday

This week I worked out extremely hard, well at least harder than I have since the beginning of this challenge. And I was shocked to see that I had only lost one pound. There are two ways I can look at this: 1. I only lost one pound because I am finally gaining some muscle back or 2. I only lost one pound because I drank a couple of beers this week. I think I'll go with option 1!!! I feel like I am gaining muscle and my clothes are finally starting to somewhat fit!!! I have four more pounds to lose in order to meet my goal of ten pounds by next week. I am a realist and now that it will be a difficult task. And even if I don't reach it, I am making progress and that's all that matters!


Here is what I did this week:

1. Saturday- I ran 30 minutes on treadmill at a speed of 5.0 and incline of 3.5, walked 10 minutes.

2. Monday-I ran 30 minutes on treadmill at a speed of 5.0 and incline of 3.5, walked 10 minutes.

3. Tuesday-I ran 30 minutes on treadmill at a speed of 5.0 and incline of 3.5, walked 10 minutes.

4. Wednesday- I ran 30 minutes on treadmill at a speed of 5.0 and incline of 3.5, walked 10 minutes.

5. Thursday- Same as above!!!


I logged in 18 miles this week. That has to be putting some muscle back into these flabby thighs!!!

Now to answer the question of the week asked by Christieo at http://babytealeaves.blogspot.com/

-I'd have no problem losing weight (or keeping it off) if it weren't for ___________.

If it weren't for allot of things I could lose more weight period. But I would have to say that my biggest weakness is food. Big shocker there huh? I love to eat and I love pretty much all food. My sister-in-law at http://zumfamily.blogspot.com/ can attest to that! I even love the safe food she makes for her little man!

What foods or food don't I like you might ask.... huh.... liver and that's about it. My mom used to make liver and onions when I was younger and it's the only food that I can recall pinching my nose so that I couldn't smell or taste it as I chewed. Funny how that trick never seem to do the job and neither did the pounds of ketchup I used to drown it in.

1 comment:

Christie O. said...

that's good though! one pound is good!! me=same way with food. i just love food. i love food way too much. i can't stop typing 'food'. food food food food food.

ok now i'm good.
happy ftf!