Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday Thirteen # 3

Thirteen Things about Danielle


There are a number of things that I need to do around the house and in the yard. The question is, do I skip working out to get them done? At this point in time, I am not willing to do that. For those of you new to this site.... I just recently had a baby and giving up a workout to do house and yard work is just not an option! Don't get me wrong I try to keep up on the little stuff like vacuuming, dusting, wiping counters etc.... but what I need is a whole day to really get down and dirty.
Before I had my baby I used think that being a stay at home mom was a piece of cake. I thought how hard could it be? I now know that being a stay at home mom is not easy and have the utmost respect for all you moms out there that are fortunate enough to be a stay at home moms. I myself will not be a stay at home mom. I am however lucky enough to have the summer off, so for now I will consider myself a stay at home mom until I have to go back to work. Here are thirteen things around the house and yard that I desperately need to do or at least call someone to help me with. I thought I would never need someone to help me either... boy am I learning allot about being a mother and all the little details that need to be taken care of that used to seem easy but now are difficult to do with a new baby!


1.... Scrub the kitchen and bathroom tile floors.

2. Wash windows and window ledges.

3. Wash the baseboards.

4. Wash the blinds.

5. Organize our workout room.

6. Organize the kitchen cabinets and clean them out.

7. Reorganize the baby room (where do I put all these toys?)

8. Clean out the refrigerator.

9. Pull the weeds in my flower beds (I hate weeds!)

10. Try to keep the pool clean!

11. Clean up the millions of helicopters that are caked to the driveway.

12. Organize wires that hang out around the TV.

13. Organize my clothes!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know that I'd ever get any of this done. Did you say hire it out? Now there's a plan!

My TT is here: http://aliceaudrey.wordpress.com

Cindy Swanson said...

Good TT! I could probably easily put together a list of at least 13 things that need to be done around my house as well. :)

Stop by my TT when you get a moment!

Noner said...

I need to do almost everything you need to do to my house as well. I'm a housework hater.
YummY!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

Hi, 1st time here. You are taking on a lot as a new mom, but I'm sure you have tons of energy. I am having a stay at home summer, too. I work in the office of a youth ministry. Nice to "meet" you.

Dani said...

Nice to "meet" you to Linda! Thanks for checking out my site! One day I will have mine looking as good as yours!!!