Okay, I finally figured out how to do one of these Meme things with the help of my sister-in-law (thanks Janeen). I would like to apologize to all the people (I don't have many blogger friends yet so all the people would be Janeen) for not participating in their Memes in the past. However, now that I feel really smart I promise to join in on the fun of future Memes that are sent my way. I would like to thank Leigh for tagging me with this Meme. Thanks, Danielle
Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules.
Tell six quirky, yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.
If you participate, let the person who tagged you know you’ve posted your quirks!
1. I love the smell of skunk (yep, if you catch any you can send them my way).
2. Like Leigh, I am one of those people who does not like when their food touches.
3. I own my very own dirt bike (although, I have not rode it this summer).
4. I am a zit popper... I know yuck but I can't help it... even if it's not mine it must be popped!!!
5. I can not get into an unmade bed when I go to sleep... if the bed is not made I MAKE IT and then sleep peacefully.
6. I usually do not like my gas tank any less than half full... it drives me nuts when people drive around with a quarter tank of gas!
Okay, who to tag? I think I only know five people?? Hope that's okay!!!