Friday, August 15, 2008

Fat Ticker Friday

I am proud to report that I lost one more pound this week. I gained 60 pounds during my pregnancy and currently, I have lost 58 of those 60 pounds!!! Yeah! However, why didn't anyone other than grandma Mueller tell me that my clothes were definitely going to fit differently. Two more pounds and I will weigh what I weighed at my 9 week appointment, so technically I probably need to lose at least 10 more to get to my real pre-pregnancy weight. Believe me, I am not complaining at all I just wish I could fit into my work clothes since work starts next week. There's still work to be done and I will get there!!!

Here is what I did this week:

Monday: 2.5 mile run with dogs and one set of stairs at the park.

Tuesday: 30 minutes on the elliptical, sit ups (not there yet ouch!).

Wednesday: 3.5 mile walk with son.

Thursday: 2.5 mile run with dogs and one set of stairs at the park.

Friday: 4 mile walk with son!!!

2 comments:

maggie said...

Wow, congrats to you! That really is a lot of weight to drop. Nice job!

Tammy said...

Great job on the exercise. I really have to get my butt out there and do something. You are doing great.